Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published by another journal or conference proceeding.
- Submission is not under consideration by another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- When available, URLs for the references are provided.
- Manuscript text is 12 point, double-spaced, and all Figure legend and Table title are placed within the text at the appropriate location rather than at the end.
- Figure format is JPEG, TIFF, or PDF and uploaded separately (If there is any)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines section of the CPOJ website.
All articles will be permanently available online to the public without restrictions or subscription fees. All articles are free to be used, cited, and distributed, on condition that appropriate acknowledgment is included. Authors are the copyright holders of their original contributions and grant the Canadian Prosthetics & Orthotics Journal (CPOJ) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. The published article is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons (CC) Attribution License. “A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they have created” Wikipedia.
The number of citations is one of the main measurements for author productivity and impact in each field. Therefore, authors are also encouraged to post their research work online to make their publications available to a larger audience in order to increase the impact factor and citations levels. For more information please contact CPOJ Editorial office.
CPOJ articles will be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting a manuscript to Canadian Prosthetics & Orthotics Journal (CPOJ), you must agree to the following statements:
1) I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into this arrangement with CPOJ.
2) On behalf of myself and my co-authors, I confirm that:
2-1) The submitted manuscript has not been previously published, is original, is not under consideration by any other journal, does not infringe on any existing copyright or any other third-party rights.
2-2) I am/we are the only author(s) of the manuscript and have full authority to enter into this agreement with CPOJ.
2-3) The manuscript contains nothing that is illegal.
2-4) I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the manuscript. To the best of my/our knowledge, all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3) I/we agree that the manuscript, if accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.