Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published by another journal or conference proceeding.
- Submission is not under consideration by another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- When available, URLs for the references are provided.
- Manuscript text is 12 point, double-spaced, and all Figure legend and Table title are placed within the text at the appropriate location rather than at the end.
- Figure format is JPEG, TIFF, or PDF and uploaded separately (If there is any)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines section of the CPOJ website.
All articles are permanently available online to the public without restrictions or subscription fees. All articles are free to be used, cited, and distributed, on condition that appropriate acknowledgment is included. Authors are the copyright holders of their original contributions and grant the Canadian Prosthetics & Orthotics Journal (CPOJ) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. CPOJ articles are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.