Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published by another journal or conference proceeding.
- Submission is not under consideration by another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- When available, URLs for the references are provided.
- Manuscript text is 12 point, double-spaced, and all Figure legend and Table title are placed within the text at the appropriate location rather than at the end.
- Figure format is JPEG, TIFF, or PDF and uploaded separately.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines section of the CPOJ website.
- All authors are required to reveal any financial and personal relationships with organizations or individuals that might have inappropriately influenced their research.
- References must be entered in the “Vancouver” style.
All articles will be permanently available online to the public without restrictions or subscription fees. All articles are free to use, copy, and distribute, with the appropriate acknowledgement. Authors are the copyright holders of their original contributions and grant the Canadian Online Publication Group (COPG) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. The work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. “A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they have created” Wikipedia.
Number of citations is one of the main measurements for author productivity and impact in each field. Therefore, authors are also encouraged to post their research work online to make the publications available to a larger audience and get more impact and citation. For more information please contact CPOJ Editorrial office.
CPOJ articles will be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting a manuscript to Canadian Prosthetics & Orthotics Journal (CPOJ), you must confirm the following statements:
1) I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2) On behalf of myself and my co-authors, I confirm that:
2-1) the manuscript has not been published before, is original, is not under consideration by any other journal, does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third-party rights.
2-2) I am/we are the only author(s) of the manuscript and have full authority to enter into this agreement.
2-3) the manuscript contains nothing that is illegal.
2-4) I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the manuscript. To my/our knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3) I/we, agree that the manuscript, if accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.