Canadian Online Publication Group (COPG) is an international publisher ( Not-for-profit Corporations) established in Ottawa, Canada in 2017. At Canadian Online Publication Group, we are passionate to promote and disseminate knowledge by publishing fully open access journals. We believe that with the help of our highly qualified reviewers and academic editors, we are able to accomplish this task.
All accepted articles are permanently publicly available online without restrictions or subscription fees. COPG’s published articles are permitted to be used, copied, and distributed, on condition that appropriate acknowledgement is included. COPG articles are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Accepted articles will be published on a rolling basis and will be posted online immediately after appropriate proofreading and formatting. Publishing articles on a rolling basis has many advantages, such as assisting journals and publishers in meeting the requirement of short publication wait times desired by modern researchers. All published articles are assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifier).
Canadian Online Publication Group currently publishes one peer-reviewed open-access journal (Canadian Prosthetics & Orthotics Journal, ISSN 2561-987X) which is hosted by the University of Toronto Libraries. The scope of the journal includes prosthetics, orthotics, rehabilitation sciences, Mobility Assistive Technology (MAT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the prosthetics and orthotics field.
At Canadian Online Publication Group we optimize articles for search engines to improve your research visibility. The number of citations a paper receives helps determine the impact of your research. By optimizing your articles, you guarantee that your articles are indexed and generally gain a higher rank in academic search engines such as Google Scholar. The closer your paper is to the number one search result, the more likely it will be read and cited. For advertising your research works please contact us: Email: email@example.com
Canadian Online Publication Group welcomes your submissions, feedback, comments and support.
Latest Articles (CANADIAN PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS JOURNAL, Volume 3, Issue 2):
- USING PERFORATED LINERS TO COMBAT THE DETRIMENTAL EFFECTS OF EXCESSIVE SWEATING IN LOWER LIMB PROSTHESIS USERS
- HEMODIALYSIS IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH PRE-PROSTHETIC INPATIENT REHABILITATION OUTCOMES AFTER DYSVASCULAR LOWER EXTREMITY AMPUTATION: A RETROSPECTIVE COHORT STUDY
- INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECTS OF PROSTHETIC KNEE CONDITION FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH TRANSFEMORAL AMPUTATION DURING ATTEMPTED RUNNING
- POSTURAL SWAY IN LOWER EXTREMITY AMPUTEES AND OLDER ADULTS MAY SUGGEST INCREASED FALL RISK IN AMPUTEES
Latest Articles (CANADIAN PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS JOURNAL, Volume 3, Issue 1):
- COMORBIDITY AND NON-PROSTHETIC INPATIENT REHABILITATION OUTCOMES AFTER DYSVASCULAR LOWER EXTREMITY AMPUTATION
- POLYCENTRIC EXOPROSTHETIC KNEE JOINTS – EXTENT OF SHORTENING DURING SWING PHASE
- THE USE OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OUTCOMES IN REHABILITATION INTERVENTIONS FOR LOWER LIMB AMPUTEES: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW
- A LITERATURE REVIEW OF THE QUALITY OF LIFE, HEALTH STATUS AND PROSTHESIS SATISFACTION IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH A TRANS-TIBIAL AMPUTATION
- CORRECTING SHERRINGTON’S GAIT DYSFUNCTION WITH AN OFF THE SHELF KNEE ORTHOTIC
For more information please contact us: Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Governing Legislation: Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (Corporation Number: 1055965-2)