In order to improve the quality of systematic researches, various tools have been developed by well-known scientific institutes sporadically. Dr. Nader Ale Ebrahim has collected these sporadic tools under one roof in a collection named “Research Tools Box”. The toolbox contains over 720 tools so far, classified in 4 main categories: Literature-review, Writing a paper, Targeting suitable journals, as well as Enhancing visibility and impact factor.
By using research tools you will be able to:
- increase the visibility & accessibility of published paper
- increase the chance of getting publications cited
- make your research and teaching activities known
- disseminate the publications by using “Research Tools Box” effectively
- increase publications chances of being found, read and cited
- increase the chance of research collaboration.